📑 Table of Contents:
An Intro to the Proceq GPR Subsurface GS8000.
The GS8000 is a geophysical GPR system for subsurface utilities, target detections and mapping. In most cases this GPR can clear areas of obstructions, detect plastic and metal utilities, as well as give details of depth and utilities sizes with integrated mapping software.
- Easily accessible advanced settings.
- Market leading software and hardware features.
- Good sales and customer support. 🤝
- Sturdy Quality and Water resistant.
- Foldable and easy to maneuver.
- Reliant on apple ipad to operate.
- Because of the complex software configuration connection problems can happen time to time.
- Bluetooth, wifi and internet connections can be a problem in areas with EMF present such as power ⚡ electricity power substation rooms etc. 🧲
- Capital Costs are comparatively average compared to other gpr units available on the market.
- Wheels are not built for off road or difficult terrain.
What are the Main Features of the GS8000?
|📶 Max Depth:||10m|
|🎯 Minimum detectable target size:||1cm|
|📳 View modes:||A-scan, Line Scan non-migrated, Line Scan migrated, Time Slice View, Map View, 3D, Augmented Reality.|
|📏 Max. scan length:||Up to 15 Km|
|📐 Max. scan grid size:||Up to 80 x 80 m|
|🔋 Battery Life:||3.5 hours|
What price does the Proceq GS8000 cost? 💲
Proceq GS8000 Manual (Quick Start Guide)
Proceq GS8000 Video Tutorial
Why do you need to know ⚠️ how to identify and locate 3 phase power? As a utility locator or property/asset owner, you must be able to identify and locate 3 phase power for numerous reasons,...
Risks when opening utility pits are numerous, the top of the danger list would be, awareness of confined spaces, built up gases/toxic material and electrification. A huge reduction in risk of...