📑 Table of Contents:
This post contains the best, most cost effective solution. No more buying and wasting disposable masks anymore. These save you money by being reusable. The masks are good for businesses and personal covid 19 compliant mask use cases. Over time these masks will pay for themselves.
The mask I am going to recommended to you, will solve the following issues.
-Better Known Protection, Simple to use effectively.
-Comfortable, for sensitive skin and mask irritations.
-Easy to clean, environmentally friendly.
-Quality and Style, choose own monogram.
⚕️ This is not medical advice. This post is inline with covid masks for mandatory guidelines for Australia. For more information on mask guideline for Covid 19 masks for Australia, visit the link below.
💬 What is a good reason to read this article?
These masks shown below in this post, are abit of a concern, they don’t give protection against much at all, and caused me more medical problems then they solved, due to skin irritations behind the ears.
These inexpensive masks don’t offer the level of protection and an air tight seal that is needed for them to work correctly. Having a mask that is comfortable and is fit for purpose is essential. Keep reading for the mask that I have found to be the best in almost all situations.
I will give you a potentially a much better option of protection that will cost less over the mandatory period of wearing these masks in public and the workplace.
😒 What is the main reason why I wanted a better face mask solution?
- The main reason was infections around the ear from skin irritations from masks that go around the ear.
- I was regularly getting alerts from my air quality app for my area for pollution
- I also wanted a mask that actually potentially could help protect from viruses like covid 19 (coronavirus), concrete dust is common with concrete scanning (utility locating) job sites.
- I also realized the waste of masks due to not being able to wash and reuse the ones I was buying.
Main Features and Benefits of a good mask. ✅
- No ear contact, with head strap
- Air filtration from pollution and dust (replaceable P2.5 carbon filters)
- Potential better protection from Covid 19 (coronavirus)
- Comfortable, soft material with nose strap.
- Cost effective (under $10-$20 each)
- Washable and long lasting.
- And lastly but un-necessary stylishly self branded.
The solution I found that was best suited for my needs was on etsy. When you know what your looking for, you only really need to know two things, what keywords to find this specific mask and what accessory works to modify it to a head strap, for a good no ear mask solution.
💰 How to easily buy these masks online?
‘Cotton reusable face mask’ and ‘face mask straps’, these masks are popular but sometimes require abit of researching to find. They can be found on google, amazon, ebay and etsy.
For people within Australia, I have provided links below to trusted suppliers that I purchased mine. However, these masks exist worldwide from China to America and everywhere in-between.
$12 (Including shipping and branding text or monogram.)
I purchase one to test out, but ended up buying five more mask, just because I wanted to use a fresh one everyday due to sweating while doing my job and summer coming up it would only get worse. I could then just wash the masks every week and be assured of having fresh clean bacteria and virus free masks for the following week ahead for work.
📝 Note: If used for work check with your accountant for a possible tax deduction.
Why do you need to know ⚠️ how to identify and locate 3 phase power? As a utility locator or property/asset owner, you must be able to identify and locate 3 phase power for numerous reasons,...
Risks when opening utility pits are numerous, the top of the danger list would be, awareness of confined spaces, built up gases/toxic material and electrification. A huge reduction in risk of...